How do I book an appointment QUICKLY?
By ensuring our office receives everything in one, single, mailed package:
- Mail COPIES of all 7 items in below list (#6 is optional) in ONE packet to 1517 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94703.
- Keep originals. Single-sided copes only, please! No faxes or scans sent in email, please. We can't mail back records except CDs of imaging reports.
- Keep records in marked sections (lab results, bone density tests, etc.). Organize by recent reports on top.
- Please indicate on the checklist if you want the Foundations (Phase I) or Comprehensive Package (Phases I and II).
- After we’ve received all documents (including DXAs from imaging facilities), you receive a link to schedule and pay online. Online payment is best, but if absolutely necessary you may include a check with your records.
- The link for the Comprehensive package (2 appointments) allows you to pay in full, or half upfront, and the rest when you book your final appointment. NOTE: link expires within 90 days of the first visit.
We require the following from you. Click to print the first 4 forms & instructions:
1. Packet checklist
2. Health questionnaire filled out completely (10 pages)
3. 7-day diet diary filled out completely
4. Instructions for getting DXA reports from the imaging facility (not your doctors' office)
5. Last 3-5 years of blood work, and all relevant bone-related tests (obtain from your MD's Records Department)
6. CDs of X-rays and only bone-related MRI reports such as fractures. (Please, no film hard copies which may be requested later if necessary.)
7. Self-addressed, stamped envelope for returning CDs (if any)
We look forward to working with you!
Dr. Lani Simpson & The Office Team