Invite Dr. Lani to speak to your community
Invite Dr. Lani to speak at your local libraries, YMCAs, health centers and gyms.
When Dr. Lani presents, it’s standing room only — any time of day or week. Attendees will fill a room for 80-100 people easily.
Gain true visibility, as Dr. Lani publicly acknowledges you and your practice in front of the audience
- 1 hour talk on bone health - includes, what the diagnosis of osteoporosis means, how to prevent osteoporosis, digestive health, nutrition, concerns about medications,
- includes live 15-minute Q&A and book signing
- 50+ people
For years, Dr. Lani’s been working with chiropractors, naturopaths, acupuncturists and integrative doctors to educate their communities on how to live a longer life with stronger bones.
How this works:
- Contact us at Media@LaniSimpson.com or 510-989-0933 M-F 10a-3p.
- We’ll send you a packet, complete with all the materials you’ll need for advertising the event (email content, flyers, etc.).
- We'll cross-promote the event to our 10,000+ fan base as well!
- Since Dr. Lani has a best selling book as well as a successful national PBS show (Stronger Bones, Longer Life) it is a clear winner and you will find and libraries and YMCAs will be eager to co-produce the presentation.
How you can make this successful:
- Reach out to your fan base via email newsletters and social media
- Connect with a local entity that already has a health-conscious following such as your local YMCA
- Follow our information packet guide, timeline and materials
- Bring Dr. Lani's book to the event coordinator